Atmizoo - "DotShell MTL Air Flow Pins Kit" sold separately here
Features and Specs
- Air flow tuning via an AFCS Ring adjusting from zero to either D=3.8mm (stock Pos Tube) or D=2.0mm (spare Pos. Tube). Fine tuning with accessory MTL pins kit D=1.0/1.2/1.5mm
- M2.5mm pan head phillips post screws.
- 12.2mm post-to-post length, ~8.5mm post-to-post net space , ~8.0mm coil space.
- Max. net coiling height in the chamber 4.2mm
- Chimney top inner D ~4.0mm
- Height ~35mm [AFC section attached, Rebuild Base excl.] / Weight ~25g [AFCS section attached, Rebuild Base excl.]
DotShell takes the basic concept of the VapeShell and elaborates, incorporating also some elements out of dotAIO stock components. The design utilizes the top part of dotAIO’s stock reservoir, incorporates an adaptation of dotAIO RBA’s AFC system, but also offers a surprisingly large deck with real time access potential and further customisable air flow under coil. The deck is able to host many different approaches of one-coil rebuilding, from simple round wire to large exotic coils, still retaining high tank capacity (a bit higher from Dotmod’s RBA version). The air flow is adjusted by an AFC base section with high accuracy which dials in the air hole under coil from zero to either D=3.8mm (stock Pos Tube) or D=2.0mm (spare Pos. Tube). There is an MTL set of pins further available as an accessory, which, as with the VapeShell, further customises the air flow for proper true MTL setups. This makes the DothSell versatile and perfect for a wide range of vaping profiles, from MTL to DTL. Add to the above Dotmod's auxilary 510 base for testing, rebuilding, dry-burning or other purposes and you have the whole package. You can’t get wrong with the DotShell: Its features and potential bring the already succesful dotAIO to a totally different level.