B2B V4 BY PURGE MODS (CERAKOTE BLACK)
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Purge Mods Back To Basics (B2B) V4 Mech Mod
- 29mm Unregulated Mechanical Tube Mod
- Tapers down to 28.5mm at the top
- Fully-adjustable to compensate for battery rattle
- Deep CNC Engravings
- Precision machining with buttery smooth threads throughout
- Hybrid Top Cap (For Advanced Users Only)
- Made in Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
- Certificate of authenticity
- Hand signed rugged, hard shell carry case included.
The Purge Mods Back To Basics V4 Mod accepts 21700, 20700 & 18650 batteries (not included). To use 18650 cells, you'll need to place the Delrin 18650 Battery Sleeve (included with the mod) over the Positive (+) side of your battery. Be sure the Copper contact of the battery sleeve is making contact with your atomizers 510 pin and not with the firing switch. Installing your 18650 batteries into the battery adapter incorrectly can lead to unsafe operating conditions and ultimately resulting in an auto-fire scenario. I recommend picking up a couple 21700 Samsung 30T batteries to get the full potential from this device.